Expressing Gratitude: Where to begin
1. For waking up today
2. For my wonderful daughter that God has blessed me with
3. The opportunity to learn a new passion/career
4. For people coming into my life at just the right time
5. New friends, old friends, and future friends
6. My health
7. The experience of love
8. That I had awesome, but strict parents
9. That I am debt free
10.For the time here on earth to live, laugh, and love.
From Rose: What a wonderful gratitude list Carol! I can relate to all of them, but I especially love #3 & #4. Thank you for sharing your list.
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Expressing Gratitude.